Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Kierstynne and some of her friends on Graduation Day 6-6-09 How cute and grown up is my baby.
Kierstynne and her "boyfriend" Hunter. They are such a riot when they are together. I can't believe my baby is 5. Where have these last years gone. I would swear it was only yesterday that I found out I was pregnant after 4 years of trying. The doctors told us we would never get pregnant, but guess what, God had other plans. Watching my little girl, so grown up singing her songs and walking up to get her diploma was so very emotional for me. She is so very independant. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't need me anymore. At other times, when she crawls up in my lap to snuggle, my heart melts and I know that she will always need me. Maybe not to snuggle, but in some form she will need me, and for that, I am comforted.

0 comments: