Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Scrap Space

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my scrapping space. It isn't anything fancy and alot of my storage ideas are very frugal, but it works for me.
This is my paper storage system..not very fancy or anything, but it works. Paper is seperated according to the ROY G BIV system.
The best investment I have made so far. My Cricut.
This is my stamp drawer. I have all my clear stamps in the orange and white box.
This is my ribbon storage. Some people use tulle as the holder, but I didn't have any, so I took a length of the paisly ribbon on the left in the picture and threaded the spools on that then thumbtacked the ends to the wall. This is the most awesome trimmer ever. It is the Purple Cow 2 in 1. You can remove the rotary cutter from the base and pack it for crops. The guillotine blade is ceramic, so it will never dull or cut your fingers. I love it. It sells for about $70, but I got mine with a 50% off coupon at A C Moore. This is my room as you look it. My desk, on the right and our spare bed on the left. Right now, the bed is loaded with things that I need to find a spot for. The wall in back of the desk is where I hang my ABC Stickers according to color.

0 comments: